There was a chill in the air this morning as temperatures dropped into the 50's. You know what that means ladies... boots and leather weather! It doesn't get very cold here so you have to jump at every opportunity for a little fall fashion. :) I started to reach for my favorite BCBG paneled leggings, and my go to Audrey Brooke Perry booties, but I decided to get some mileage out of some other pieces buried in my closet. After a little digging I unearthed a pair or Abaete Kaye pleated boots and a cropped leather jacket.
- Narciso Rodriguez for DesigNation Tile Georgette Top
- bebe Cropped Leather Jacket: Similar Option
- I.N. San Francisco Charcoal Skirt
- Abaete Kaye Pleated Boots
- Forever 21 Layered Crescent Necklace
- Lips: Black Radiance Burgundy Royal & Revlon Va Va Violet
|Like Primadonna Style on Facebook!|