1. The Statement Jacket: Today's coats aren't just functional anymore. Grab a topper with an interesting color, cut, or texture to make sure you're on trend while you ward off the falling temperatures. ( Zara Option 1 & Sheinside Option 2)
2. Ankle Boots: Purchasing a classic low heeled ankle boot is a great investment for fall and beyond. (H&M Beige Ankle Boots)
3. Fall Florals: Florals aren't just for spring and summer anymore. The warm neutrals in this floral are perfect for making the seasonal transition. (H&M Patterned Skirt)
4. Knits: Classic and slightly cropped, this knit sweater will look great with skirts and high waist pants. Layer it over a crisp collared button down for added warmth and classic appeal. (H&M Light Beige Marl Sweater)
5. The Statement Handbag: Top handle bags are hot for fall, but this season's statement handbag is really all about texture. Since I adore animal prints, this snakeskin print makes me fall in love with this bag over and over. (Lismore Handbag)
What Fall fashion are you currently craving?
Be Social. Like & Subscribe.
|Site Graphics by Vernell Art & Design|